If you’re a United States service member or veteran, or a qualified surviving spouse, a VA Loan is an available mortgage loan option for you when buying or refinancing a house.
If you’re a previous or current United States service member, or qualified surviving spouse, then a VA Loan is an exclusive homebuying, or refinancing option, offered to you. Backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs this loan comes with many benefits to service members for their dedication to their country. With zero percent down, no private mortgage insurance, and a competitive interest rate, we’ll help you find your new home faster.
You’re qualified for a VA Loan, if you’ve:
- Served 90 consecutive days of service during wartime
- Served 181 days of service during peacetime
- More than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty or received an honorable discharge
Benefits of a VA Loan:
- No down payment
- Government-backed loan
- Competitive interest rates and pricing
- Low monthly mortgage payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required