Contact: Anna Diebold (573) 302-2441
Type: Commercial Property formerly known as Niangua Falls
- 3.92 acres with 1,179 ft. lakefront
- 6,954 sq. ft. main restaurant with 5,850 sq. ft. concrete patio for outside dining
- 1,152 sq. ft. manager residence with 1,008 sq. ft. basement and 418 sq. ft. cabin
- 960 sq. ft. metal building
- Functional outdoor Pool and two story (partially finished) building.
- Partially finished Night Club building
- Concrete Seawall
- Parking - 75 spaces available with a total of potential 225+ additional spaces
- One diesel gas tank owned with and two gas tanks available.
- Three Wave Breaks: two- 12 ft. x 160 ft. and one-12 ft. by 100 ft. made by Modular Concrete
- Three Boat Docks: Two are Identical with six-28 ft. deep by 26 ft. wide, two- 28 ft. deep by 30 ft. wide, two-36ft deep by 30 ft. wide - steel frame, and concrete block
- Walkway/decking and are 2-3 years old
- Gas dock with two newer dual sided, 4-hose fuel dispensers and six-32ft deep by 20 ft. wide, two-32 ft. deep by 10 ft. wide and two-40 ft. deep by 20 ft. wide- steel frame with wood decking boat docks, including the ends of each dock, can accommodate total 76 boats.
The Bank is a motivated seller and any reasonable written offer will be considered.