• fountains at the Kansas City, MO Union Station
  • California Mortgage Relief

    If you are unable to afford your payments and wish to attempt to avoid foreclosure, your option is a loan modification through the FDIC Loan Modification Program. To explore the modification process you must submit all information outlined below.

    Required Documents

    The following is a list of all financial documents and other documents to collect for the loan modification process:

    • Month recent month pay stubs, minimum of two pay stubs
    • Last two months bank statements
    • Most recent tax return
    • Hardship letter

    The toll-free number to discuss the Loan Modification Program is 1.877.906.5701. The toll-free number to find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency is 1.800.569.4287.