This checklist can help you gather the documents you need to proceed with the loan.
View or print our Mortgage Checklist
- Completed Loan Application and Signed Authorization
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page (If refinancing)
- Current Mortgage Statement (If applicable)
- W2s from last two years
- 30 days pay stub with YTD earnings
- 2 months current bank statements, all pages
- Social Security or Pension Awards letters (If applicable)
- 2 Years tax returns
- Divorce Decree (If applicable)
- Trust Documents (If applicable)
Meet Noah Sady.
Originally from New York’s Adirondack Mountains, Noah earned a Master’s Degree in Sports Management. This background uniquely shaped his approach to mortgage lending.
Noah's game plan is simple.
- Communicate - Everyone has to be on the same page. Noah takes the time to let you know what is going on, but he also encourages questions. If you’re not comfortable, he’s not comfortable.
- Reinforce - There are key steps in the mortgage process that must be checked, followed up on and diligently tracked. By combining a detailed process with a passion for seeing his clients succeed, Noah has it all under control.
- Execute - All the planning in the world is useless unless you can make it happen at crunch time. Noah knows what has to happen and when it has to happen. Getting the mortgage to the goal line is easier because each and every step in his process has already been proactively strategized with great care.
Talk to Noah today. He'll bring you the big win.
Calculate Your Future Mortgage Payment
The parts of your monthly mortgage payment include both repayment of the loan principal and the monthly interest on the outstanding balance. A mortgage payment can also include pre-payments on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and monthly homeowner’s association dues into an escrow account managed by your lender. Calculate your estimated yearly costs below and monthly payment to help you decide how much you can afford.