- Low Balance Alert - Decide on a balance you are comfortable with for your account that will provide a cushion in the case of an unexpected surge in spending. This alert will let you know when your account gets to a certain balance threshold. Utilizing a low balance alert can ensure you have enough funds in your account to get you through until your next paycheck, simply keep you aware, or protect you if your debit card gets into the wrong hands.
- Posted Deposit Alert - Stay on top of the deposits posting to your account, so you know when funds are available. This alert will let you know when a deposit is made into your account - whether it be your paycheck or a single deposit. If you're depositing a check via Mobile Check Deposit, it's important to know if and when your deposit is received and then available.
- Upcoming Bill Reminder - Organize your monthly bills by their due dates so that you can schedule your bill reminder alerts to let you know when a bill due date is approaching. With the help of these reminders, you're sure to not miss any payments. You can even take this a step further and schedule your recurring monthly payments using a bill pay service.
- Savings Goal Alert - Monitor your savings goal progress with online personal financial management tools such as Money Manager. Set your goal and track your progress with a Savings Goal Alert. This alert will let you know once you've reached a certain threshold for your savings goal and serves as a great reminder of what you've accomplished to keep you on track.
- Payoff Goal Alert - Set your mind to paying off your debt and track your progress with a Payoff Goal Alert. With online personal financial management tools, such as Money Manager, you can link your credit card or loan accounts and monitor how much you have remaining to pay. This alert will let you know once you've reached a certain threshold, when you're making progress, and when you reach your goal.
Text and email alerts are based around one thing - control - making it easier to manage your finances than ever before. It's important to be aware of your finances to know exactly where you stand and to make sure you are heading in the right direction to achieve your short and long-term financial goals.