Choose what works best for your business
- Single Purpose Line of Credit - Advances are to support a borrower’s special one-time need.
- Seasonal Line of Credit - Generally used to finance inventory and accounts receivable build-up associated with seasonal business activity.
- Revolving Line of Credit - Used to finance receivables, inventory or current operating expenses. The specific terms and structure can be tailored to the borrower’s unique financial needs.
- Business Reserve Lines of Credit - This line is tied to the borrower’s checking account and is activated by writing a check on the account. Interest is accumulated daily on the outstanding balance.
Our loan experts will help determine the payment option that best fits your needs.
How It Works
- Complete the paperwork
- Activate your line of credit by a simple call
- Determine your payment schedule
Not sure which solution is right for your business? Take a few minutes to run through Business Analyzer
today. We'll ask a few simple questions about your business and provide recommendations just for you.