Central Bank of the Midwest's Celebrate Kindness
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- To Nominate: Central Bank’s (“Sponsor”), Celebrate Kindness Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. CST March 28, 2022 and ends at 9:00 a.m. CST May 31, 2022 (“Contest Period”). You may nominate a winner at any time throughout Contest Period until 9:00 a.m. on May 31, 2022. There are two ways to nominate eventual winners: 1. You can use a nomination form at one of Central Bank of the Midwest’s branches. 2. You can use a nomination form hosted on centralbank.net/celebratekindness. Nominations are to be made on the basis of positive, proactive, repeated acts of kindness shown in the community.
- Eligibility to Win: This Contest is open only to those nominated who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence as of March 28, 2022. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, or vendors who, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, are determined to be so closely related to Sponsor's operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety, and all of the immediate family members of the forgoing are not eligible to participate as winners of the contest, although they may nominate eventual winners. "Immediate family" is defined as parents, step-parents, parents-in-law, siblings, siblings-in-law, step-siblings, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, step-grandparents, children, children-in-law, step-children, and any other relative or person residing in any place of residence of an employee. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Drawings: The 8 winners will be judged by a committee of Central Bank of the Midwest employees, representing various lines of business, from among all eligible entries. Selections will be held on or about April 13,2022 and winners will be nominated after selections are made.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prize: There will be Eight (8) Prizes: Each Prize consists solely of: $500 in gift card form. Prizes will be awarded each week between April 20, 2022 and June 8, 2022 and will be announced on KCTV News at 9 AM each week.
- Prize Restrictions: All prize details not specified herein are at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. No substitution or cash redemption of any prize (or portion of prize) permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes and other fees on the prize, and any and all other expenses, licenses, registrations, and obligations relating to the acceptance and use of the prize.
- Prize Claims: Winner will be notified in person or by phone and/or email and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release. Failure to return the completed affidavit to Sponsor within five (5) days of prize notification will result in prize being forfeited and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Four (4) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will not be awarded if it is not claimed in accordance with the promotional rules. The winner will be requested to complete a photo/video release form allowing Central Bank to air the award on KCTV News at 9 AM.
- Additional Terms: By participating, nominators and eventual winners agree to: a.) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and b.) release, discharge, and hold harmless Central Bank and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees of the aforementioned entities (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. As a condition of entering the Contest, participant agrees that: a.) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b.) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c.) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. By entering, all entrants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of Missouri with venue in Cole County, Missouri for the resolution of all claims and disputes. Sponsor's failure to enforce terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, printing, typographical, human or other errors, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries or in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system; or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of being implemented as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and at its sole discretion award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification.
- Winner List & Official Rules: A copy of these Official Rules can be obtained by visiting Sponsor in person or by mailing a request to Sponsor at its address. For the names of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request (please specify rules or winner’s list) to: The Winners List or Rules, Central Bank Celebrate Kindness Contest, 609 N. 291 Hwy., Lee’s Summit, MO 64086. Requests must be received by May 31, 2022. Each winner's name will be sent when they have been selected and the winner’s names have been verified.
- Sponsor: Contest is sponsored and administered solely by Central Bank of the Midwest, 609 N. 291 Hwy., Lee’s Summit, MO 64086. KCTV and its affiliates are not a sponsor of Celebrate Kindness.
This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law
© 2022 (CENTRAL BANK). All rights reserved