Ten creative dates that won’t break your bank account
Keeping the romance and adventure alive seems difficult when money is tight.
Here are a few ideas for you to keep things interesting, while not spending too much.
- Participate in an open house in a fancy neighborhood. Pretend to be a prospective buyer and dream about a house you could have some day.
- Find the closest drive-in movie theater. Make sure to bring your own snacks and blankets.
- Test your knowledge at a local trivia night. Even if you get every answer wrong, you can laugh and reminisce at the good time you had.
- Visit a historic area in your city. Often these places will be free and, quite honestly, romantic.
- Go to the dollar store and buy things for a spa night. Face masks, slippers, and bubble baths are all good options.
- Buy single serve bottles of wine and have your own at home wine taste testing. If you want to splurge even more, buy some fancy cheeses to go with your wine.
- Go to a state park. You can go fishing, rent a canoe or kayak, or find a nice hiking trail.
- Play Google roulette. Type random words into google and pick the first activity that pops up.
- Look for a home improvement workshop. They are free and can teach you great skills for your current or future house.
- Have a bonfire and roast marshmallows and hot dogs. Bring a blanket so that afterwards you can layout and look at the stars.
The information provided in these articles is intended for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as the opinion of Central Bancompany, Inc., and/or its affiliates and does not imply endorsement or support of any of the mentioned information, products, services, or providers. All information presented is without any representation, guaranty, or warranty regarding the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the information.