This checklist can help you gather the documents you need to proceed with the loan.
View or print our Mortgage Checklist
- Completed Loan Application and Signed Authorization
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page (If refinancing)
- Current Mortgage Statement (If applicable)
- W2s from last two years
- 30 days pay stub with YTD earnings
- 2 months current bank statements, all pages
- Social Security or Pension Awards letters (If applicable)
- 2 Years tax returns
- Divorce Decree (If applicable)
- Trust Documents (If applicable)
LaDonna Ali has been in the mortgage banking industry since 1989. Her experience is not only in loan origination for residential purchases and refinances, LaDonna has an extensive background in supporting and promoting affordable lending programs for Greater Kansas City. She has assisted low to moderate income borrowers through homebuyer education all the way to homeownership, and has most recently joined the Neighborhood Housing Services in 2014, assisting with the Neighborhood Lift Program and EnergyWorks KC Program.
Calculate Your Future Mortgage Payment
The parts of your monthly mortgage payment include both repayment of the loan principal and the monthly interest on the outstanding balance. A mortgage payment can also include pre-payments on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and monthly homeowner’s association dues into an escrow account managed by your lender. Calculate your estimated yearly costs below and monthly payment to help you decide how much you can afford.