This checklist can help you gather the documents you need to proceed with the loan.
View or print our Mortgage Checklist
- Completed Loan Application and Signed Authorization
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page (If refinancing)
- Current Mortgage Statement (If applicable)
- W2s from last two years
- 30 days pay stub with YTD earnings
- 2 months current bank statements, all pages
- Social Security or Pension Awards letters (If applicable)
- 2 Years tax returns
- Divorce Decree (If applicable)
- Trust Documents (If applicable)
Matthew is your experienced and dedicated lending professional with 15 years of experience. His mission is to provide the highest level of integrity and service in assisting all of his customers and clients in their mortgage needs. Ensuring a client fully understands their available options is Matthew’s number one priority; it’s something he takes great pride in. He understands how crucial it is to ensure you are making the best choice for your family and their financial needs. A home is one of the largest purchases most people make in their lives. Let’s make sure Matthew can help you do it the right way. Matthew looks forward to providing you with exceptional expert service.
Calculate Your Future Mortgage Payment
The parts of your monthly mortgage payment include both repayment of the loan principal and the monthly interest on the outstanding balance. A mortgage payment can also include pre-payments on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and monthly homeowner’s association dues into an escrow account managed by your lender. Calculate your estimated yearly costs below and monthly payment to help you decide how much you can afford.