Central Bank together with Zelle®
The bank you know now offers a quick way to send money to people you know. Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money.
Central Bank has partnered with Zelle to give you a safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Split the lunch tab with a coworker, send a sibling your share of your parent’s anniversary present, or even send your child emergency gas money. Central Bank and Zelle make sending and receiving money easy, and it works for almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
Money moves directly from account to account with no stops in between, so you won’t be left wondering where your money is. Zelle is only available for personal accounts.
- Open Zelle in the Central Bank App or Online Banking.
- Follow the simple steps to enroll with Zelle.
- Enter the email address or U.S. mobile number for the recipient of the money.
- Enter the amount and hit “Send”.
- Track your payments in the Central Bank App or Online Banking!
Already have a Central Bank Checking Account? Start managing your money on the go by enrolling in Online Banking.
Call us today at (866) 236-8744 or stop by any Central Bank location to learn more.